Visit Our Bustling Café
Welcome back to Newlyns Farm Café!
It is great to see you all, however we have had to make some adjustments in order to keep our guests and staff safe during the Covid 19 pandemic. We ask everyone to stick to that all important two meter distance where possible; and that each guest sanitises their hands upon entry! Extra cleaning procedures have been put into place, so we ask that you bear with us- safety is our main priority! We are also operating full table service inside and out, so we kindly ask you all to remain in your seats- if you need anything just give us a wave! Books, colouring pencils, and newspapers- we’ve popped these away for now- we hope you understand.
The Café team look forward to welcoming you in the near future and don’t forget you can now book a table through our website.
Please see below for Booking T&C's.
Our Farm Café is a brilliant showcase for us and where we serve the best quality food using our own meat and fish plus fantastic ingredients sold in the shop.
All our food is cooked fresh to order by a creative team of chefs who take pride in producing delicious homemade meals. The menu includes our hugely popular Build Up Breakfast and a selection of brunch and lunch dishes. For a lighter bite you can choose from sandwiches, paninis and sensational salads, but if you are after something a little more substantial, we have our famous home made burgers, a tasty fish stew and lots of veggie options. Book ahead for our latest addition ... Afternoon Tea, with or without Fizz. Perfect for a celebration or just a catch up with friends.
Good to know
- We have a large free car park and wheelchair access.
- Free Wi Fi.
- Dogs are welcome outside on the decking, but not inside (guide dogs are an exception).
- Bookings are for inside only (max of 6 people per table, inside or outside). We cannot accept larger groups split between tables, you will risk losing your table if this is attempted.
- Masks are required to be worn upon entry and within the café, unless seated at the table.
- We will do our best to fulfil any requests, however we hope you understand that these may not always be accommodated.